The optitrack is a motion capture system. In the airlab is used to acquire ground truth of robots positions. This is very useful for testing the performances of the algorithms developed, such as SLAM algorithms.
- A calibrated optitrack
- A pc with the Optitrack ros node (Branch Motive17)
- Connect the two power cables of the two switches
- Turn on the optitrack PC (windows)
- Start Motive
- Start data streaming
- Click on "View"
- Click on "Data Streaming"
- Write your pc IP
- Start the ros node in your pc using a launch file (you should provide a configuration file to give a name to output topics)