BCI & artifacts
Revision as of 16:27, 28 January 2010 by DarioRusignuolo (Talk | contribs) (→Intro)
BCI and artifacts
|Short Description:||BCI and artifacts|
|Research Area:||BioSignal Analysis|
First Level Thesis
- The aim of this project is to analyse methods to manage artifacts in BCI systems.
Work In Progress
- Introduction to EEG and EOG artifacts and methods such as Wavelet, cICA and Fast-ICA.
Introduction to artifacts in BCI systems
- EMG and EOG artifacts in brain computer interface systems: A survey, Fatourechi, Bashanti, Ward, Birch
EOG Correction, ICA & Wavelet
- EOG correction: A comparison of four methods, Rodney Croft, Jody S. Chandler, Robert J. Barry and Nicholas R. Cooper
- Low-Probability event-detection and separation via statistical wavelet thresholding: An Application to psychophysiological de-noising, Browne and Cutmore
- Temporally Constrained ICA: An Application to Artifact Rejection in Electromagnetic Brain Signal Analysis, James, Gibson
Person in charge Dario Rusignuolo