Difference between revisions of "HOWTO fill in your AIRWiki user page"
(New page: To do '''anything''' in the AIRLab, even to enter one of its sites, you must become one of the registered users of the AIRWiki and fill in your personal page in the [[Spec...)
Revision as of 15:40, 17 November 2008
To do that:
- log in to the AIRWiki (just use the link on top right of the Main Page);
- click on the "People" link on the extreme left to go to the Special:Listusers page;
- you will find there a list of links to user pages, including your own (yes, there is one!);
- click on that link;
- click on the 'edit' tab of the page and fill in the page with text.
The data you are required to put in your user page are:
- first name
- "numero di matricola"
- name of your Advisor
- name of other Teacher(s) you work with
- links to the AIRWiki pages of the project(s) you are working on
- your photo.
You can copy the layout of other user pages (some of them include a fine table for all the data) if you prefer: just go to the 'edit' tab of those pages and copy all that you need into the 'edit' tab of your page (I said COPY, not CUT: be careful not to alter other people's pages).