This page is a repository of links to the pages describing the projects we are currently working on at AIRLab. See the list of our finished projects on the Finished Projects page.
- 1 Ongoing projects
- 1.1 Agents, Multiagent Systems, Agencies
- 1.2 BioSignal Analysis
- 1.3 Computer Vision and Image Analysis
- 1.4 Machine Learning
- 1.5 Ontologies and Semantic Web
- 1.6 Philosophy of Artificial Intelligence
- 1.7 Robotics
- 2 Note for students
by research area (areas are defined in the Main Page); for each project a name and a link to its AIRWiki page is given
- Relatioship between Cognition and Emotion in Rehabilitation Robotics
- Driving companions
- Emotion from Interaction
- Affective Devices
- Online P300 and ErrP recognition with BCI2000
- BCI based on Motor Imagery
- Predictive BCI Speller based on Motor Imagery (Master thesis, Tiziano D'Albis)
- Feature Selection and Extraction for a BCI based on motor imagery (Master thesis, Francesco Amenta)
- Graphical user interface for an autonomous wheelchair
- Mu and beta rhythm-based BCI
Note for students
If you are a student and there isn't a page describing your project, this is because YOU have the task of creating it and populating it with (meaningful) content. If you are a student and there IS a page describing your project, you have the task to complete that page with (useful and comprehensive) information about your own contribution to the project. Be aware that the quality of your work (or lack of it) on the AIRWiki will be evaluated by the Teachers and will influence your grades.
Instructions to add a new project or to add content to an existing project page are available at Projects - HOWTO.