Difference between revisions of "RoboWII2.0.L"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|title=RoboWII2.0.L [[Image:RoboWii2.0.L.jpg|thumb|right|300px|The first robot]]
[[Image:RoboWii2.0.L.jpg|thumb|right|300px|The first robot]]
|Line 8:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 18:36, 3 December 2010
|Students:||GabrielePallotta (email@example.com), LuigiParpinel (firstname.lastname@example.org), MarcoFragnoli (email@example.com), MirkoCurtolo (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
This project for the Software Lab Course (eventually to be extended as bachelor thesis), is aimed at evaluating the suitability of the Lego NXT kits to implement robogames.
This work is done as part of the ROBOWII effort.
Work done by Curtolo and Fragnoli
In May 2010:
- Reengineering robot predator
- Reconstruction of the robot predator
In June 2010:
- Analysis of behaviors of the prey
- Analisis of the playability of the game
In July 2010:
- Implementation of new algorithms to move the prey
In September 2010:
Demonstration of all levels of the game
Work done by Parpinel and Pallotta
In July 2009:
- Comunication wiimote - Lego NXT through PC.
- Study the sensitivity of the wiimote g-sensor.
- Simple gesture commands from wiimote to NXT
In September 2010:
- Acquisition of the WIIMotePlus
- Implementation of a gesture definition system
- Implementation of two robots
In February 2010
- Development of a hunt game
- Implementation of a prey robot
- Implementation of predator robot
Bachelor thesis by Pallotta and Parpinel: Media:RoboWii_2.0.L-ver_1.0.pdf
User Manual of the game:Media:User_Manual.pdf
Source file of the game:Media:Project5.2.5.zip, this zip file includes both sources for Visual Studio and sources for NXC
Description of analysis of the game and modified levels: Media:RoboWII2.0.L-Analisi_Livelli_e_descrizione_modifiche.pdf
Last version of "prey and predator" source files: Media:PreyPredatorModifiedCode.zip
Persons in charge Gabriele Pallotta, Luigi Parpinel, Mirko Curtolo and Marco Fragnoli