Revision as of 17:38, 29 May 2012 by MartinoMigliavacca (Talk | contribs) (→Electronics devices)
- You can purchase things directly if you spend less than 100€ including taxes (obviously with authorization of your tutor). Give the receipt or invoice to your tutor to obtain refund!
- If you need to spend more you need to refer to your tutor to start a different procedure ("Buono d'Ordine").
- RS - You can shop on-line or buy direct from the RS shop located in via W. Tobagi, 19 - Vimodrone (near the "Cascina Burrona" stop of MM2). Important! If you buy directly at the RS shop, you absolutely must request that the name on the invoice ("fattura") is: Politecnico di Milano - Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informazione - via Ponzio 34/5 - 20133 Milano and that the invoice is marked as paid (RS uses a strange paper-piercing tool to do the mark). If you ask for these two things, you get a 10% discount; if you don't, you don't get the discount and, above all, you cannot obtain a refund from your tutor!
- Farnell - You can shop on-line with discounts.
- Franchi di Scarpa - Via Padova, 74 - Milano.
- Watterott Online shop in Germany (no additional taxes): drivers, microcontrollers, cards, ...
- Sintolvox - Via Privata Asti, 12 (close to Piazza Piemonte) - Milano.
- Futura Elettronica - via Adige 11, 21013 Gallarate (Va)
- LeD elettronica snc - Milano via Bessarione 14 (Corvetto) - 02-5392845
- Microchip - OnLine shops for PIC and other stuffs. For sample request try to sent an e-mail to franca.borella<at>microchip.com. Italian sales office is located in Legnano, Via P. Picasso 41. Reception Phone: 0331-742611; Franca Borella: 0331-742621.
- Meccanica di precisione srl di Moretti Piero, via Tartini Giuseppe 6 (map), 02-3761826. Use line 82 from Bovisa or MM3 Maciachini.
- Ferramenta Pietro Viganò, via Montevideo 8, Milano. Near the "S. Agostino" stop of MM2.
- Ferramenta Sergio Santori, next to via Buschi 19 (near the intersection between via Buschi and via Grossich, at 50m from the exit "via Pacini" of stop "Lambrate FS" of MM2). Unassuming small shop without a sign (it's the one on the right of "Ditta G&G"), but surprisingly well stocked. Try it.
- Item: modular aluminium mechanical components. Some of these are already available in the lab.
- For posters and such things, one place is Virus (via Corti 30, near the DEI).
Miscellaneous online resources
- Traceparts: a repository of 2D and 3D CAD models (requires user registration).
- Burklin: vendor of cables and other stuff.
- CTMeca, an Italian vendor of mechanical parts.