Revision as of 17:38, 26 March 2009 by SimoneCeriani (Talk | contribs) (→Electronics stuff)
- You can purchase things directly if you spend less than 100€ including taxes (obviously with authorization of your tutor). Give the receipt or invoice to your tutor to obtain refund!
- If you need to spend more you need to refer to your tutor to start a different procedure.
- http://www.rs-components.com - You can shop on-line or buy direct from shop located in via W. Tobagi, 19 - Vimodrone (Cascina Burrona on MM2). You need to specify a valid account of some DEI professor or doctor (e.g. prof. A. Bonarini, eng. G. Fontana) to obtain a 10% discount and above all obtain refund.
- http://www.farnell.com - You can shop on-line with discounts.
- Franchi di Scarpa - Via Padova, 74 - Milano.
- Sintolvox - Via Privata Asti, 12 (close to Piazza Piemonte) - Milano.
- Meccanica di precisione srl di Moretti Piero, via Tartini Giuseppe 6 (map), 02-3761826. Use line 82 from Bovisa or MM3 Maciacchini.