Social Software and Semantic Web
Revision as of 13:00, 12 February 2009 by DavideEynard
Click here for a brief description of the Research Area, taken from the AirLab website.
- Extending a wiki with semantic templates
- Geographic Ontology for a semantic wiki
- Semantic management of attachments inside a wiki engine
- Semantic wiki extensions with context ontologies
- Binary tag system for the creation of relations in a semantic wiki
- Sandbox ontologies for the semantic wiki IkeWiki
- Design and development of a semantic wiki engine
- Swiki (external link)
Folksonomies and their semantic extensions
- Semantic Web Links, a collection of links for those who want to work with Semantic Web technologies and wikis
- Installing JSPWiki and Tomcat, a guide for JSPWiki developers
- Semantic MediaWiki installation, a guide to install a local version of MediaWiki and its semantic extension
- Persistent Ontologies, a collection of links to material about making ontologies persistent
- Writing a Firefox extension, some hints and pointers to tutorials that will help you create an extension for Firefox
- Bibliography, a huge collection of papers on semantics, wikis and folksonomies on bibsonomy
List of relevant publications
- Davide Eynard and Marco Colombetti. Exploiting User Gratification for Collaborative Semantic Annotation. Semantic Web User Interaction at CHI 2008: Exploring HCI Challenges.
- David Laniado and Davide Eynard and Marco Colombetti. Using WordNet to turn a folksonomy into a hierarchy of concepts. Semantic Web Application and Perspectives - Fourth Italian Semantic Web Workshop, 192–201, 2007.
- David Laniado and Davide Eynard and Marco Colombetti. A semantic tool to support navigation in a folksonomy. HT ‘07: Proceedings of the 18th conference on Hypertext and hypermedia, 153–154, ACM Press,New York, NY, USA,2007.