Wii Remote headtracking and active projector
- 1 Part 1: project profile
- 1.1 Project name
- 1.2 Project short description
- 1.3 Dates
- 1.4 Website(s)
- 1.5 People involved
- 1.6 Laboratory work and risk analysis
- 2 Part 2: project description
Part 1: project profile
Analysis and implementation of headtracking with the Wii Remote.
Analysis and implementation of an active projector with the Wii Remote.
Project short description
This project is aimed at studying possible applications of the Wii Remote built-in infrared camera.
Start date: 2008/03/26
End date: 2008/09/10
Other Politecnico di Milano people
Students currently working on the project
Students who worked on the project in the past
Laboratory work and risk analysis
Laboratory work for this project will be mainly performed at AIRLab/Lambrate. It will include significant amounts of mechanical work as well as of electrical and electronic activity. Potentially risky activities are the following:
- Use of soldering copper. Standard safety measures described in Safety norms will be followed.