RunBot: a Robogame Robot
RunBot: Robogame Robot Development
|Short Description:||Development of a robot suitable to implement highly interactive robogames in a home environment|
|Research Topic:||Robot development, Robogames|
Aim of this project is the development of a robot suitable to implement highly interactive robogames in a home environment. This will be used in the Robogames research line to implement even more interesting games. This is also an experiment in the new development line of research, where user needs and costs are considered as a primary source for specification to guide robot development.
- July 2010: robot designed, mice odometry designed and partially tested,
- August 2010: mechanical basis implemented
- November 2010: controller implemented, smart camera installed, mice odometry implemented and installed.
- January 2011: vision implemented, robogame implemented.
- March 2011 Robogame tests.
- June 2011 Thesis draft.