A Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) is an experimental communication system that allows an individual to control a device by using signals from the brain (e.g., electroencephalography -- EEG).
You can find a longer description on the AIRLab page.
The BCI project is in the BioSignal_Analysis area.
- GA for feature extraction
- Online P300 and ErrP recognition with BCI2000 (Master thesis, Andrea Sgarlata).
- BCI based on Motor Imagery
- Graphical user interface for an autonomous wheelchair (Roberto Massimini)
- Tesi di Carlo Gimondi e Luisella Messana
- Tesi di Gianmaria Visconti
- Tesi di Francesco Cartella