MRT: Assembling and testing two robots Triskar
- 1 Part 1: project profile
Part 1: project profile
MRT: Robots assembling and testing two robots Triskar.
Project short description
This project is aimed at assembling and testing two robots of type "Triskar" for the next Robocup World Championships in Graz, Austria. The implementation of the robots requires the construction of mechanical and electronical parts of the robots for the management of the ball and kicking.
Start date: 2009/03/10
End date: 2009/07/25
Other Politecnico di Milano people
Students currently working on the project
Students who worked on the project in the past
Laboratory work and risk analysis
Laboratory work for this project will be mainly performed at AIRLab/Lambrate and AIRLab/Bovisa. It will include significant amounts of mechanical work as well as of electrical and electronic activity. Potentially risky activities are the following:
- Use of mechanical tools. Standard safety measures described in Safety norms will be followed.
- Use of soldering iron. Standard safety measures described in Safety norms will be followed.
- Use of high-voltage circuits. Special gloves and a current limiter will be used.
- Robot testing. Standard safety measures described in Safety norms will be followed.
- Noise exposure. Short exposure to high level of noise may be caused by the use of mechanical tools. Hearing protectors will be worn to prevent any risk of hearing damage.