Affective Computing And BioSignals
This research topic belongs to the research areas BioSignal Analysis and Affective Computing.
Affective computing is aimed at detecting the emotional state of people involved in the interaction with a machine, in order to improve the interactiom. It is aimed at the introduction of an affective comunicative channel that goes near the standard cognitive one that is present in each human-machine system.
The Automatic Emotions Recognition group has now a website: emoticaLab. Find out any information about research topics, products and news about our world.
- Affective Robotic Rehabilitation of Upper Limbs
- Affective VideoGames
- Characterization of the NIA signal
- Driving companions
- Gestures in Videogames
- Online Emotion Classification
- Relationship between Cognition and Emotion in Rehabilitation Robotics
- Videogame adaptation
- Wireless Affective Devices