Affective Computing And BioSignals
Affective computing is aimed at detecting the emotional state of people involved in the interaction with a machine, in order to improve the interactiom. It is aimed at the introduction of an affective comunicative channel that goes near the standard cognitive one that is present in each human-machine system.
The Automatic Emotions Recognition group has now a website: emoticaLab. Find out any information about research topics, products and news about our world.
- Affective Robotic Rehabilitation of Upper Limbs
- Affective VideoGames
- Characterization of the NIA signal
- Driving companions
- Gestures in Videogames
- Online Emotion Classification
- Relationship between Cognition and Emotion in Rehabilitation Robotics
- Videogame adaptation
- Wireless Affective Devices